Friday, December 24, 2010

LOVE IS PART OF LIFE

When every one is teen age they think that we have grown up and when they come across a beautiful girl,then in a fraction of second they decides that she is their life partner that god had sent her for their life. But in that a fraction they only listen to the world what it says. 

But in my point of view, love can changes life.When i was in my teen age i used to agree that the love is useless...and love is meant for time wasters... but when i saw my girl my heart started to beat faster and the world blind..and she was the light of mine in that..dark world..And at that point i have decided she is mine and i have tried for love for nearly fourteen years..and at last i have succeeded...with her love.. 

But life is always with up and downs..suddenly a dramatic change taken place in my life..when thing went wrong..and now i am in a situation where , i am in the middle of the sea. It has taken fourteen years...to succeed on my love but now i don't know how long it takes to remain as me in future....

Now u people can understand why i need to say these thing in my blog? because every one who r in love should be confident enough for what ever happens in their life..should also be confident enough to accept what ever gods decision is towards u...

No comments:

Post a Comment